Saint Lucia and Beyond
There is so much to do on Saint Lucia that many yachts stay on the Island for Christmas, enjoying the warm Saint Lucian hospitality and beautiful island (and the rum punches...). many ARC boats continue their Caribbean cruising in small groups, often meeting other ARC friends in Caribbean anchorages.
Every boat is welcomed to Rodney Bay Marina with rum punches, fresh fruit and chilled beer. No matter what time of day or night, the welcome party will be ready for you!
Sample ARC Activities in Saint Lucia
- Saint Lucia Tourism Authority welcome party
- Anse La Raye Fish Fry
- Live music at the Boardwalk
- Tree planting excursion
- Marina manager's cocktail party
- ARC lectures - Caribbean cruising
- ARC prize giving ceremony