Cruising over six weeks, ARC Baltic takes you on a 1,800nm voyage of discovery through Europe’s “east sea”, combining days of social cruising with exploring the Baltic’s fascinating culture and history ashore. The rally format has been adapted to the Baltic and the individual rally legs are short, one to two days, with the focus to experience the cultural history of the region and enjoy the stunning beauty of the Swedish and Finnish archipelagos.
The rally includes
• World Cruising Club staff on hand throughout the event with comprehensive sailing experience and historical knowledge of the Baltic
• Berthing – for three nights before the start from Rostock, plus approximately twenty two nights during stopovers
• Tours - in Rønne, Visby, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm and Kalmar
• Comprehensive social programme and dinners in five stopovers
• Use of facilities at host yacht clubs in Russia, Finland and Sweden
• Agents fees and assistance for clearance into Russia
• Access to discounts for nautical books and charts, and GILL clothing on orders placed through our website
Search Boat Logs..
Jambo - Nasty speed humps
Great day sailing yesterday in amongst the islands - must come back when we have more time to potter around with a local pilot bookBit of a shock as we came in to anchor and we slid across the top of a rock - trust the swedes to put speed humps in. read more...
Jambo - Cycle ride on Armand
Cycle ride through the islands and snack lunch- Julia and Richard catch the ferry tomorrow to Stockholm and Tom and me take Jambo to the sailing club outside StockholmIMG_0939 read more...
Jambo - Heatwave In Finland
Lovely cooling 30 knot wind helped keep the temperature down todayWanted a sauna at the end of the day but no takers from Jambo meant the marina wouldn't crank it up fo just oneWhisky was a good substitute!Sweet dreamsPIMG_0915 read more...