Cruising over six weeks, ARC Baltic takes you on a 1,800nm voyage of discovery through Europe’s “east sea”, combining days of social cruising with exploring the Baltic’s fascinating culture and history ashore. The rally format has been adapted to the Baltic and the individual rally legs are short, one to two days, with the focus to experience the cultural history of the region and enjoy the stunning beauty of the Swedish and Finnish archipelagos.
The rally includes
• World Cruising Club staff on hand throughout the event with comprehensive sailing experience and historical knowledge of the Baltic
• Berthing – for three nights before the start from Rostock, plus approximately twenty two nights during stopovers
• Tours - in Rønne, Visby, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm and Kalmar
• Comprehensive social programme and dinners in five stopovers
• Use of facilities at host yacht clubs in Russia, Finland and Sweden
• Agents fees and assistance for clearance into Russia
• Access to discounts for nautical books and charts, and clothing on orders placed through our website
Search Boat Logs..
Selkie - Rønne, Denmark
At our first port, Selkie was mid wall in the center of it all. It was wonderful to see the boats with flags flying. We found are old ARC Europe 2018 flag and proudly added that to the show. Even though the plant and stacks were not pretty, we read more...
Circe - Day 1 - Spectacular Sunset from Circe
A smooth passage from Rostock to Rønne was a great way to begin the ARC Baltic. After arrival in Rønne on Tuesday evening, we were met with this beautiful sunset storm front scene.JulieS/V CirceSent from Yahoo Mail on AndroidIMG_20190709_214108_097 read more...
Selkie - Sunset Leg 1 At Sea to Rønne
Purple skies and cobalt seas after a full rainbow, wing to wing we sail on. I listen to The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald by Gordon Lightfoot, a good Michigan tune. My son Tristan is my music man. He always chooses the right song for the right read more...
Selkie - A poem for Leg 1
“Company” ~for the 2019 ARC Baltic Rally ~during leg 1 to the Pearl of the Baltic, RønneAs sunrise smoothly paints and stretches watercolors,when the wind is gentlebut the sails bulb full,when sea deep, wide, and longwater fill the lines and helm read more...