Cruising over six weeks, ARC Baltic takes you on a 1,800nm voyage of discovery through Europe’s “east sea”, combining days of social cruising with exploring the Baltic’s fascinating culture and history ashore. The rally format has been adapted to the Baltic and the individual rally legs are short, one to two days, with the focus to experience the cultural history of the region and enjoy the stunning beauty of the Swedish and Finnish archipelagos.
The rally includes
• World Cruising Club staff on hand throughout the event with comprehensive sailing experience and historical knowledge of the Baltic
• Berthing – for three nights before the start from Rostock, plus approximately twenty two nights during stopovers
• Tours - in Rønne, Visby, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm and Kalmar
• Comprehensive social programme and dinners in five stopovers
• Use of facilities at host yacht clubs in Russia, Finland and Sweden
• Agents fees and assistance for clearance into Russia
• Access to discounts for nautical books and charts, and GILL clothing on orders placed through our website
Search Boat Logs..
Widago - Home for the Holidays!
After a challenging Atlantic crossing with ARC+, WIDAGO and her crew were ready to get stateside to see family, friends, doggies, and high-speed internet. Seriously, anyone who says, "If so-and-so gets elected, I'm leaving the the USA and read more...
Widago - English Channel @ Night
With the ARC Baltic Rally literally in our wake, WIDAGO now makes haste towards the UK. And just time - I was in a near panic earlier today at teatime only to find we were in fact out of English Tea. Luckily we are scheduled to arrive in Brighton read more...
Shenanigan - ARC Baltic draws to a close
After a night on the island of Oland, we had a perfect sail for the last 15 miles to our final ARC Baltic destination of Kalmar, arriving earlier than the rest of the fleet in time for Mack and Col’s arrival. As we entered Kalmar marina we read more...
Lyonesse - Helsinki - Mariehamn - Stockholm
Samstag, 15. August 2015Viel Abwechslung in der letzten Woche – daher mal wieder nur Stichpunkte:Bisher entspannteste Woche der ARC Baltic dank kürzerer Tagesetappen - viel Spaß an Bord mit den neuen Crewmitgliedern Kerstin, Lutz, Kendall und Felix read more...
Shenanigan - Final Leg
We can’t believe that we are on the last leg of our ARC Baltic Rally. Looking back over our photos we are amazed at all the places we have been to and all the wonderful sights we have seen and visited along the way since leaving Rostock nearly six read more...