can we help
+44(0)1983 296060
+1 757-788-8872
tell me moreJoin a rally


Moonflower 3 - The Waiting Game

Another day in the sun, another day without wind. Gosh it's hot.

We’re getting very close to crunch time on our decision on whether to turn the engine on or not. Up until now we’ve held out and sailed (hence the slow progress recently), but with 48 hours until the race ends, it’s getting close to the point of us having to motor in to make it in time. We want to hold out, we’d love to make the whole crossing wind-powered. But don’t worry, if the wind continues to not play ball, we will ensure we finish on time and put our motor on like every other boat has.

It’s been a real test of our patience, but we’re still having a cracking time and enjoying the last couple of days.

See you real soon!

Your Moonflowers


Previous | Next