can we help
+44(0)1983 296060
+1 757-788-8872
tell me moreJoin a rally


Mindelo Restart Delayed

It has been another day of frustration for ARC+ crews in Mindelo awaiting the start of leg 2 of the rally. The start was originally scheduled to depart on Thursday 19 November. However, due to logistical difficulties with the processing of numerous PCR tests, the re-start was delayed until to Friday 20tth, then postponed again. World Cruising Club are now anticipating that the boats will be able to depart tomorrow (Sunday 22 November), once all test results have been received. Unless crews have a negative PCR test, they won't be able to make landfall in any Caribbean destination.

Previous | Next