World Cruising Club noonsite.com Members Area Forum ARC Rally Portugal ARC Europe World ARC Classic Malts Cruise
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Weather and Routing » Any experience of sailing from NZ to Easter island

Please login to create a post.
05/11/2010 05:09:56

Duncan Woodhead<br>Australia
Duncan Woodhead
Australia

I am looking to sail back to europe from australia via NZ to easter island and then to South america to the panamara across the pacific backwards has anyone done this trip
05/11/2010 11:11:08

Sue Richards<br>United Kingdom
Sue Richards
United Kingdom

Hi Duncan,
There´s a couple of reports on noonsite that will give you an idea about this passage.
See Pacific East About - http://www.noonsite.com/Members/doina/R2005-12-04-1
Australia, Brisbane to Coquimbo, Chile - http://www.noonsite.com/Members/doina/R2007-05-01-4
01/01/2011 23:55:01

Linda Anderson<br>Australia
Linda Anderson
Australia

Duncan Woodhead
Australia
wrote:
I am looking to sail back to europe from australia via NZ to easter island and then to South america to the panamara across the pacific backwards has anyone done this trip

Hi Duncan
We are also looking at doing this route late in 2011. If you have any info to share we would appreciate it.
cheers
Linda
SV Valiam
Mooloolaba
www.valiam.com.au
02/01/2011 07:10:41

Duncan Woodhead
Australia

Linda Anderson
Australia
wrote:
Duncan Woodhead
Australia
wrote:

Hi Duncan
We are also looking at doing this route late in 2011. If you have any info to share we would appreciate it.
cheers
Linda
SV Valiam
Mooloolaba
www.valiam.com.au
02/01/2011 07:15:18

Duncan Woodhead
Australia

I have various charts and wind charts We also want to get to europe and looking at lots of option probably a bit later end of 2012 we live down near ballina and if the weather settle down we are going to go to Lord Howe mid January but would be happy to catch up after that
Duncan

Home » Weather and Routing » Any experience of sailing from NZ to Easter island

Ocean-Pro Weather
Advanced Offshore Weather Routing, Consulting & Resources
www.ocean-pro.com

Imray charts and books
Buy charts, books and software. Download corrections and supplements
www.imray.com

Site By Netguides