World Cruising Club noonsite.com Members Area Forum ARC Rally Portugal ARC Europe World ARC Classic Malts Cruise
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Convoys and Cruising in Company » Looking for ARC Atlantic 2020 Boat to crew on

Please login to create a post.
29/08/2019 21:50:55

Alan Handley<br>United States of America
Alan Handley
United States of America

Hi!

Looking for a large boat (like to have 6 of my close friends help crew) on the ARC Atlantic 2020. All are comfortable with the water and boating. Some have sailed but none have done long Blue Water trips. Everyone are great people, willing to work and would love to learn. Additionally, fully prepared to pay for the privilege of sailing with an experienced professional captain/crew. Please contact me with any questions or ideas! Thanks!
30/08/2019 09:27:11

Jeremy John Wyatt<br>United Kingdom<br>Test Boat 4
Jeremy John Wyatt
United Kingdom
Test Boat 4

Hi Alan.
I have sent your enquiry to the World Cruising Club admin team. They will send you a list of charter boats that regularly sail in the ARC. You can also look at www.oceancrewlink.com - use the rally filter to select for ARC. It is too early for ARC2020. Won't expect posts for that until early next year. regards.
17/09/2019 14:38:55

Andreas Ott<br>Germany
Andreas Ott
Germany

Dear Jeremy, could you forward my request as well please? I have recently changed my job and would like to participate in the ARC 2019 if that is possible. I will also have a look at the link you posted.

Thank you,

Andreas.

Jeremy John Wyatt
United Kingdom
Test Boat 4
wrote:
Hi Alan.
I have sent your enquiry to the World Cruising Club admin team. They will send you a list of charter boats that regularly sail in the ARC. You can also look at www.oceancrewlink.com - use the rally filter to select for ARC. It is too early for ARC2020. Won't expect posts for that until early next year. regards.

Home » Convoys and Cruising in Company » Looking for ARC Atlantic 2020 Boat to crew on

GN Espace Galley Solution
Integrated galley solutions for yachts
www.gn-espace.com

Admiral Yacht Insurance
Yacht insurance for offshore cruising - offers for WCC participants
www.admiralyacht.com

Site By Netguides