World Cruising Club noonsite.com Members Area Forum ARC Rally Portugal ARC Europe World ARC Classic Malts Cruise
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Convoys and Cruising in Company » cruisers going from Tahiti to Suwarrow

Please login to create a post.
09/05/2016 22:31:35

Alanna Smith<br>Cook Islands
Alanna Smith
Cook Islands

A small group of 3-4 bird enthusiast are seeking the assistants of the yactying community. Would any yaters be heading from Tahiti to Suwarrow (Cook Islands) during July? Our group are willing to pay any takers for this leg of the trip.
25/07/2017 02:19:08

Kelvin Passfield<br>Cook Islands
Kelvin Passfield
Cook Islands

Just following up on this post by Alanna, who works for Te Ipukarea Society. We are an environmental ngo in the Cook Islands, and we are planning a trip to Suwarrow to eradicate rats on this important bird breeding atoll. Our planned vessel is having difficulties. Is there any boat with room for 3 or 4 passengers going from Rarotonga to Suwarrow, and then on to Samoa or elsewhere, that could transport us and wait 2 weeks while we do our work? We have money to pay Just putting out feelers at present for a trip in early September this year.
Thanks,

Kelvin
03/09/2017 15:06:56

Jan Vrba<br>Czech Republic
Jan Vrba
Czech Republic

Hello,

I would be able to sail you to this island and wait for you - even help you maybe as I have my MSc - environmental protection. Are you still interesting? I am now sailing south Pacific. Please write me to my email vrba68@gmail.com

Jan

Kelvin Passfield
Cook Islands
wrote:
Just following up on this post by Alanna, who works for Te Ipukarea Society. We are an environmental ngo in the Cook Islands, and we are planning a trip to Suwarrow to eradicate rats on this important bird breeding atoll. Our planned vessel is having difficulties. Is there any boat with room for 3 or 4 passengers going from Rarotonga to Suwarrow, and then on to Samoa or elsewhere, that could transport us and wait 2 weeks while we do our work? We have money to pay Just putting out feelers at present for a trip in early September this year.
Thanks,

Kelvin

edited by Jan Vrba
Czech Republic on 03/09/2017
edited by Jan Vrba
Czech Republic on 03/09/2017

Home » Convoys and Cruising in Company » cruisers going from Tahiti to Suwarrow

GN Espace Galley Solution
Integrated galley solutions for yachts
www.gn-espace.com

Admiral Yacht Insurance
Yacht insurance for offshore cruising - offers for WCC participants