Disclaimer- the comments posted by members of this forum in no
way reflect the opinions or views of World Cruising Club Ltd.
Registration as a WCC/Noonsite member implies acceptance of the following terms
- General Forum Policy
Use of these forums is also governed by WCC standard website terms and conditions
Although the administrators and moderators of WCC/Noonsite Forums will attempt to
keep all objectionable messages off these forums, it is impossible for us to review
all messages. All messages express the views of the author. World Cruising Club
Ltd is not responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that
are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in breech
of any laws.
The owners of the WCC/Noonsite forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or
close any thread for any reason.
WCC/Noonsite members may not post objectionable material or contents that are knowingly
false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, vulgar, sexually-orientated,
hateful, threatening, harassing, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in
violation of any laws including copyright laws.
WCC is not responsible for the contents of any message posted by WCC/Noonsite members
and we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information
provided by WCC/Noonsite members.
WCC has the right to remove, edit, move or close any forum thread for any reason
and we reserve the right to block your access to this site for any reason.
WCC does not tolerate:
- Use of multiple identities
- Personal abuse of forum users or messages that are meant to embarrass other members in an attempt to settle personal disputes
- Spamming - please do not post the same message in several forums and under no circumstances post messages with advertising messages other than in forums designated for commercial activity.
- Pornographic, racially abusive or other undesirable or offensive content.
Forum Rules and Website terms and conditions
- DETAILED RULES
Using the Forum legally and in accordance with WCC guidelines
- In accordance with the following Forum Rules (“Forum Rules”), World Cruising
Club Ltd Limited (“WCC”) grants you as an authorised user (“Authorised User” or
“you”) of this WCC/Noonsite Website (“Website”) certain rights in relation to the
forum services provided by WCC (as set out below) (“Forum”) and in return you agree
to perform certain obligations.
- By your continued use of the Forum, you agree to be bound by the Website’s
Terms and Conditions displayed on the Website and these Forum Rules.
- In order to use the Forum, you need to register as a user via the ‘Login’
button displayed at the top of the Forum. You will be required to provide a valid
a e-mail address and your own name and address, to help prevent mis-use of the forum.
WCC will not pass your details to third parties without your prior permission: please
refer to our privacy statement.
- Only one user identity is granted per e-mail address. You are strongly discouraged
from registering more than one user identity by using multiple e-mail addresses
and/or registering identities that deliberately set out to mimic other identities
in use and/or registering identities of a similar or identical nature to persons
in the public eye. WCC reserves the right to remove access for user identities that
contravene these guidelines.
- It is your responsibility to use this Website, including the Forum, lawfully
as set out in the Website Terms and Conditions. In particular, the transmission,
distribution, storage and/or posting of any of the following material is strictly
prohibited on the Forum and/or any part of the Website:
- material in violation of any applicable local or national law or regulation. This includes without limitation: any unauthorised use of material protected by patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right; material that is obscene, defamatory or libellous; material that constitutes an illegal threat, or violates rights of privacy or publicity.
- advertisements in relation to any item which in WCC’s sole discretion is inflammatory, offensive or otherwise inconsistent with WCC’s standards of business ethics.
- any messages, data, or images that might be considered by a reasonable person to be obscene or which contain racial, ethnic, religious slurs or derogatory epithets, or advocating violence, hate or other language that is deeply or widely offensive.
Issue 1. 06 January 2010